Our client is a creative agency that specialises in the design and implementation of outstanding advertising and marketing campaigns for a wide-reaching portfolio of clients, primarily in the public sector.
Weʼre on the lookout for an experienced, concept-driven Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our team, to work on our diverse portfolio of Public Sector projects, for clients including the NHS, Pfizer, Connexions and other high profile national organisations.
All applicants MUST:
1. Have a minimum of three yearsʼ agency experience.
2. Be capable of producing outstanding, fully-realised campaign ideas, from conception through to completion of final print-ready artwork. This will be demonstrated via their portfolio of work, which will show both scamps and finished artwork.
3. Be confident of presenting their ideas in a cohesive and professional manner.
4. Be FULLY conversant with Adobe Creative Suite in a studio environment, including the ability to produce finished artwork accurately and efficiently.
5. Have experience of working on digital campaigns, including website front end design and e-marketing.
6. Have a keen eye for attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
7. Have an excellent command of the English language, including writing copy.
8. Work well both as part of a team, and also under their own initiative.
9. Be confident in assisting junior members of the creative team, providing guidance and support.
For all applicants, I would like a CV and samples of work in PDF format.
Salary to £25k negotiable, dependent on experience.
The Fix Creative
Our clients range from small boutique design agencies to advertising giants.
Our candidates range from New Blood Graduates to the Top Dogs in the industry.
As we are based in Greater London and our main focal area is the Home Counties and London- it means we can fix you up with companies and staff that are local to you....
Saying that, we are not restricted on location and would love to hear from you no matter where you are based.
The Jobs we recruit for include (but not limited to):
Web/Digital Designers/Developers (Front End), Mobile/App/Interface Design, Branding Designers, Typography, Print, Packaging Designers/Artworkers, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Studio Managers, Traffic Managers, Design Managers, Project Managers, Account Managers, Client Services, Artworkers, 3D Designers, Interiors, Exhibitions, Events, Motion Graphics, Animators, Social Media, Copywriters, Creative Teams, Retouchers, New Business/Sales, Office Support.
If you are a candidate looking for work (Freelance or Perm) or a client looking for staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01784 426990 to speak to one of our friendly consultants