•  » Graphic Design
  •  » Web Design
  •  » Logos and Branding
  •  » Illustration
  •  » Photography
  •  » Design Tutorials
  •  » Plenty of Off Topic Chat

Register now to remove this ad box

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

-->

Thread: bonjourno

bonjourno

ADS NOT VISIBLE TO MEMBERS
    im eric.city.

i am an artist.

My role is to improve the client's condition.

Many professionals that I deal with develop a particular "philosophy" to validate decision making. I associate this stability with boredom and risk aversion. We live in an extremely dynamic world. What you don't know WILL hurt you.

I began this spectacular journey of self reflection at the ripe, and pubescent age of 15 years. I learned the art of Zamboni driving. The epiphany hit me right away; "look beyond the literal Eric, and you'll see the light." At once, I taught my mum, my high school sweetheart, and my grandfather the art of avoiding a car accident on a snowy day.

The internet was my oyster. The library was my oyster. The world seemed so clear, yet so complex.

I solve problems by re-calibrating my state of mind. Non-heirarchical entry and exit points in a thought process, of a thought process. Deleuze and Guattari call this Rhizomatic thinking. I call it creative problem solving. This is not my "philosophy." This is my evolution.

I studied Architecture and Philosophy at the University of Toronto. The most vital lesson i took from this experience was of rivalry. I was enthralled by the architectural "fluff." I would debate an engineer's ear off with any chance I got, but I came to a realization. All of that "left brain / right brain" hocus-pocus is irrelevant if you can identify with both the technical and the artistic. I'd strive to break the conditioning.

Ill quickly add that I traveled the world after art school with my macbook and my creativity for 7 long and exciting years. This is where true self realization is borne out of. I lived, I loved, I learned.

I improve the client's condition with intuition, versatility, and a dynamic state of mind.

i love life, art, design, and bright colours.

its nice to meet you all.

My Social Networking

Follow Marolt On Twitter
    Visit Marolt's Vimeo Channel
    Nice to meet you too Eric, can't wait to read your other posts. You'll Blend into Community quick.

Welcome. ;)

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Toon On Twitter Add Toon on Facebook Add Toon on Google+
    Add Toon on Linkedin Follow Toon on Flickr Visit Toon's Youtube Channel
    ADS NOT VISIBLE TO MEMBERS
    Welcome aboard