Class Quick - Need a new job?: Site Content and Build Agent
Key Job Responsibilities
- Via the use of our systems, create websites based on provided templates and producing, the content and wording to a high standard
- Creation of Copy and Websites which are accurate and of a high standard.
- Deliver output which meets or exceeds productivity targets.
- Thorough checking of completed websites for accuracy, grammar and spelling and that all necessary information is included and corresponds with the order received.
- All work to be completed within the time frame set whilst maintaining quality standards.
- All information is captured on internal systems and is used to deliver a product which meets the customer's expectations.
- Creation and review of Search Marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring you always work towards getting things right first time and meeting the service level agreements set for our customers.
- Adherence to team Standards and KPI's; meeting the service standards and RFT measures set.
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times in your communications, both written and verbal with your internal and external customers and colleagues.
- You engender a team spirit by contributing to the team and share ideas to help achieve the team goals.
- Error track any errors identified by colleagues
- Any other work as requested by management.
Essential Skills Required
- High level of computer literacy.
- High level of literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills and practices
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining high level of accuracy
- An acute attention to detail.
- The motivation to work to a commission based target.
- A good level of design and creativity skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- A good telephone manner and a customer-centric attitude.