•  » Graphic Design
  •  » Web Design
  •  » Logos and Branding
  •  » Illustration
  •  » Photography
  •  » Design Tutorials
  •  » Plenty of Off Topic Chat

Register now to remove this ad box

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

-->
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Web Developer for hire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hello Guys,

I am looking for web designer that may be interested in offering more services to their clients. I do application development with PHP. If you have a project that requires more than just a static website, let me know. For example, do you have a customer that needs a photo gallery that they can maintain? Do you have a customer that needs forms on their site and once the form has been submitted that it is email and or submitted to a database? Please let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out..

--- Links -----

Main Site --- Welcome to Kelly Web Services - Web Development - PHP - Joomla

Portfolio -- Welcome to Kelly Web Services - Web Development - PHP - Joomla

Testimonials -- Welcome to Kelly Web Services - Web Development - PHP - Joomla

Demos of applications (including the photo gallery) -- Welcome to Kelly Web Services - Web Development - PHP - Joomla

Thanks,
    Dan Kelly
    dan@kellywebserv.com

430 errors! WOW! never seen that many lol No disrespect as it looks ok, but as a web designer your site needs to be top notch behind the scenes

That code screams Dreamweaver tbh.

I will work on that.. I am an application developer, therefore I mssed that.. Thanks for the Critiques. Always striving to get better.. I will work on fixing the problems tonight.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wow I feel better now!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last