•  » Graphic Design
  •  » Web Design
  •  » Logos and Branding
  •  » Illustration
  •  » Photography
  •  » Design Tutorials
  •  » Plenty of Off Topic Chat

Register now to remove this ad box

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

New Band!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!! I'm new here and I'd like to share my band with you, we are The DefROCKed Nuns and we hop you enjoy our music.

Our Myspace: MySpace.com - The DefROCKed Nuns - UK - Rock / Metal / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/defrockednuns

Virtually Everywhere
    Yep.. welcome to the forums

( I didn't even know we had a Band Promotion spot.. holy crap, I really gotta keep up )

aka Tommy Logic :: Web Design :: Digital Business Solutions (like branding and systems integration and shit like that)

Band promoters work rigorously on band promotion and promoting your music. However, most of the time new and unsigned bands simply don't have the funds to hire a band manager or a band promoter. But don't fret, this post will give you some promotion tips that you can begin to implement almost immediately.
    1.Be a Blogger 2. Podcast Your Music 3. Submit Your Music To Review Sites

Since 1998, The Atlas has made it easier for Gigging & Recording Artists, Managers, Labels,Agents, Promoters & other Pros to book more gigs, get more airplay & sell music more successfully.
    Last edited by Jeremy Gilbert; 16-06-2011 at 11:46 AM.

oh very nice.
    I am very interested in playing drum. but i can't play drum well. i wanna be expert in drumming.