•  » Graphic Design
  •  » Web Design
  •  » Logos and Branding
  •  » Illustration
  •  » Photography
  •  » Design Tutorials
  •  » Plenty of Off Topic Chat

Register now to remove this ad box

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

-->
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Logo Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes, Black and white, but look at the examples above. There are lots that are simply two tone idents, and two of them black and white. I amk not saying they are perhaps great logos, but the show thaat it can be done.

The problem with the playful fonts in logo work is they can look a little ameteur, being as many people who have no design sense go straight for them and use them badly.
    Richard Gray
    zumojuice | Facebook | Twitter

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Toon On Twitter Add Toon on Facebook Add Toon on Google+
    Add Toon on Linkedin Follow Toon on Flickr Visit Toon's Youtube Channel
    Excuse my poor attempt at a sheep but I don' spend much time in the countryside, but I hope this can illustrate how the sheep needs minimal detail to still be recognized as a sheep and the font can be playful without having to look childish.....

It needs some touch up, but here is another version. That one toon created looks, ok, but it could be a ball too, not much definition.

I fogot to post the image in the previous post.

The ident really is not clear and the text is too fancy and obscured by the ident. If anything, you seem to be getting further away from what you seem to be after.

How about taking text like Toon has kindly done for you and developing your previous ident with that?
    Richard Gray
    zumojuice | Facebook | Twitter

I understand constructive criticism, but then their is bashing. I took a look at my first two examples from others point of view and I did see what could be changed.

I also looked at some of the examples others have done that were shown to me, and to be honest most looked like a kindergarden kid developed them or I could not read them at all, I also put into consideration "simple" there are logos out there in the world that work, or that grew on you so there is not a science behind a logo creation.

As for Toon example, it appears as a ball and it's not something that personal repersents me, it maybe what toon would use to represent toon, but not me.

Thank You to some who helped me things a little clearer but I'll find something that works and that I like.

Blog Entries
    I don't mean to be harsh but you're obviously not a logo designer so why not hire on to do it for you?
    Power is domination, control, and therefore a very selective form of truth which is a lie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

I don't mean to be harsh either and I know I'm new, but the how do you expect to make a sheep represent you? (Unless of course you are a sheep, then you type very well)
    “Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.” - Paris Hilton

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last